EXL is a leading industry of operations management and analytics. Founded in 1999, the company serves Insurance, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Transportation, Banking and Financial services, Automation, Benchmarking and BPO. EXL also helps the companies to improve their global operations and manage their risk and compliance. The company is headquartered in New York, United States but it has offices in UK, India, Philippines, Romania, Malaysia, Australia and many more countries.
- Chairman - Garen Staglin
- Vice Chairman and CEO – Rohit Kapoor
- The logo of the company represents the name of the company.
- US$ 503 Million (FY 2014)
Total Number of Employees
- In 2016, EXL is listed in Top 100 in International Association of Outsourcing Professionals Global Outsourcing
- EXL is the high performer in Hfs Blueprint: Design Thinking in the Service Economy in 2016.
- EXL listed in Forbes list of Top 100 most trustworthy companies in America in 2015.
- In 2015, the company was the winner of four Aecus Innovation Award.
- The company has awarded with Aon Hewitt Voice of Employee Award in 2013.