Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, and technology, retail, healthcare and government markets.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Convergys :
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent in Class X, XII, Graduation.
- No backlogs.
||No. of Questions
- The total time allotted in the written exam is 80 mins. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Analytical Reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as Syllogisms, Series Completion , Venn diagram , Critical Reasoning and Coding – Decoding.
- Technical section consists of questions covering topics such as networking, windows ad, exchange servers, dns, dhcp, previous work
- Programming- section consists of topics such as C, C++, Java, DBMS, Coding and Decoding, Odd man out.
- English Language section consists of questions from topics such as Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Fill in the blanks and Sentence correction.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing Coal India Selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Convergys Preparation Links