Convergys Corporationis a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, and technology, retail, healthcare and government markets.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII, Graduation).
- No backlogs.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions|
The total time allotted in the written exam is 80 mins. There is nonegative marking in the paper.
- Analytical Reasoningsection consists of questions from topics such as Syllogisms, Series Completion , Venn diagram , Critical Reasoning and Coding – Decoding.
- Technicalsection consists of questions covering topics such as networking, windows ad, exchange servers, dns, dhcp, previous work
- Programming- section consists of topics such as C, C++, Java, DBMS, Coding and Decoding, Odd man out.
- English Languagesection consists of questions from topics such as Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Fill in the blanks and Sentence correction.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Convergys Preparation Links