Founded in 2007, Cairn is one of the leading industries of oil and gas exploration and production in India. Cairn serves India for more than fifteen years. It is the largest industry of oil field in the country. Cairn India's most producing economic resources are Rajasthan, Ravva and Cambay. Cairn India has eight blocks but majorly focused seven regions are one in Rajasthan, two in west coast of India, four in east coast of India and one in offshore in South Africa. Now, it has opened four borderland regions in which 38 are in Rajasthan alone.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
Cairn India was ranked high on National Stock Exchanges and Bombay Stock Exchange in 2007. In 2011, it is ranked in Top 250 Global Energy Company for being the fastest growing energy industry in the world.
In 1999, the company had made its first discovery in Rajasthan and after that in 2003, Mangala was one of its largest achievements.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) — Sudhir Mathur
- Chairman – Navin Aggarwal
Number of Employees:
- In 2016, Cairn has won ABCI ‘Gold’ Award for Annual Award Report 15-16.
- The company has awarded for ‘Jeevan Amrit Project’ in 2016.
- Cairn has awarded with the Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practice award at 6th Asia Best CSRP Awards in 2016.
- In 2016, Cairn India has awarded the "Game Changer – Oil & Gas Company."
- In 2015, the company has been awarded with The Golden Peacock Award for the Risk Management.
- Cairn India has won the CII-ITC Sustainability Award in 2015.
- Cairn has awarded with 17 Safety awards in different categories in 2014.