GrapeCity was founded by Paul broman, Daniel Fanger, Naoyuki Baba and Joshua Broman in early 1950s in Japan. It started with a focus on being the best quality English education provider in Japan.
After establishing world class elementary schools in Japan - Meysen Academy Schools - the company expanded into Technology and Software. Company's key principles are to thoroughly understand their customers' business objectives, maintaining a strong emphasis on quality, and adhering to the highest ethical standards. The company's first product LeySer Services was a software solution for managing accounting student admissions, and resource planning. Today they provide services in Enterprise Applications, Product Development, Business Intelligence, Mobile Applicationand Independent testing. Their vision is to achieve a reputation for integrity, make their customers successful and to attract employees and clients with shared values.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Chairman - Mr. Daniel Fanger
- President - Mr. Naoyuki Baba
- CCO - Mr. Joshua Broman
- Their logo has "GrapeCity".
Number of employees:
- WSA 2008 Industry Achievement Awards Finalist in "The Best Service Provider" category.
- Puget Sound Business Journal ranks GrapeCity #10 out of 25 Largest Software Developers of Puget Sound in 2008.
- Winner Pocket PC and Smartphone Magazine Awards for Best Translation software category. in 2006
- Banking solution (GrapeCity Mongolia) has won the “Best Software Product” award of ICT Best 2006 of Mongolia in 2006
- Winner of the Pocket PC Magazine Best Software Award in the Multilingual Dictionaries category in 2004.
- Finalist in the Handango Champion Award for Best Education Application in the Windows Mobile Pocket PC category in 2004.