KPMG is a firm headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands founded in 1987. The company mainly deals with tax, audit and advisory services. KPMG is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). KPMG employs 189,000 people and provide its services in 3 core areas i.e. financial audit, tax, and advisory. The name "KPMG" stands for "Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler."
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
KPMG member firm offers services in the following areas:
- Auditing, Consulting enterprise applications, technology integration, strategy & operations, human capital, and short-term outsourcing, healthcare, financial advisory, risk advisory, Tax and legal etc.
- Financial advisory provides corporate finance services to clients, including dispute, personal and commercial bankruptcy, forensics, e-discovery, document review, advisory, mergers & acquisitions, capital projects consulting and valuation services.
- Risk advisory provides offerings in enterprise risk management, information security and privacy, data quality and integrity, project risk and cyber risk, and business continuity management and sustainability.
- Tax & legal helps clients increase their net asset value, undertake the transfer pricing and international tax activities of multinational companies, minimize their tax liabilities, implement tax computer systems, and provides advisory of tax implications of various business decisions.
- Joining KPMG gives you the choice of a career from our broad range of services in audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory.
- KPMG provides freedom and mobility to shift your career across different business disciplines within Deloitte.
- You will learn a lot through working in various domains such as Core audit services, consulting services, ERS services, financial and risk advisory services etc.
- While working with KPMG you can accomplish big things along with Innovative work & meaningful career paths
- KPMG provides the opportunities, challenges and support to live the future of your work now.
- KPMG offers you a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
- KPMG provides an opportunity to work in various diverse areas such as Business Processes, Consulting, Corporate, Delivery management, Digital, IT Infrastructure, Sales & Marketing, Technology & Engineering etc.
- Life at KPMG is dynamic and fun, a place where people love to work.
- KPMG provides you a career with freedom, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
- Working with KPMG creates an opportunity for you to work as a team with intelligent and dynamic personalities to get creative and deliver results. You will learn from each other and have fun in the process.
- Everyone in KPMG works together to cater the best possible for clients.
- KPMG provides respect for each other's individuality which further adds value to the team work.
- Career in KPMG creates an opportunity for you to work in highly diversified culture
- A career at KPMG is rewarding and constantly transforming
- KPMG encourages free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and wellbeing in the workplace for everyone.
- KPMG strives to make sure that their employees achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
- For more information, visit at https://home.kpmg.com/in/en/home/careers.html
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments