KPMG is combination of two companies named as KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) and Peat Marwick. It is one of the Big Four Auditors including Deloitte, EY and PwC. The company mainly deals with three services: tax, advisory and audit. The company serves more than 152 countries with their providing services. The company registered itself as a multidisciplinary entity providing legal services too.
- The logo of the company represents the name of the company.
Total Number of Employees
- Consulting Magazine ranked KPMG at number 13 for Best Firm to Work in 2016.
- KPMG was in the list of top 100 by Fortune for best companies to work in 2015.
- The company was awarded with International Tax Review Asia Tax Award in 2008 – 2011.
- Working Mother’s Magazine honored the company by listing its name on the Working Mother Hall of Fame for the Best Company for the Working Mothers.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments