KPMG is a firm of professional company, headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands. Founded in 1987, the company mainly deals with tax, audit and advisory services. The company is included in Big Fours. The KPMG selection process and test pattern is as follows:
The KPMG Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- First Class (60% or above) in class X, XII and Graduation.
- No drop in any year/semester throughout course.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time Allotted (in minutes)|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 40 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Numerical section includes topics related to Logical reasoning and quantitative ability.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, line arrangements, statement-assumption, etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of maths questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments