Dell is an IT company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, US. The main function of Dell is to provide technology solutions and services to clients varying from mid and small sized enterprises to large enterprises in various fields such as health and education sectors, etc. Dell develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. The company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people around the world.
Dell’s service area mainly includes selling personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce. The company has made additional acquisitions in storage and networking systems, with the aim of expanding their portfolio from offering computers only to delivering complete solutions for enterprise customers. Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. In 2015, it was the third largest PC vendor in the world after Lenovo and HP. Dell is currently the no. 1 shipper of PC monitors in the world.
- Dell is a technology driven company dedicated to people.
- Working will Dell delivers you a chance to work with an organization ushering into a new era of technology which provides endless challenges and rewards with a reach in six continents.
- Your career in Dell will be around the team of colleagues fueled by collaboration.
- Dell as a company is deeply committed to integrity and responsibility towards its employees.
- Flexibility is a key aspect of Dell's business strategy that enables us to compete for the best talent.
- Dell also provides you an opportunity to promote changes in cultural norms, leadership practices and work processes to the benefit of individuals and the business.
- Dell follows a People’s Strategy through which it encourages employees to find new ways to work, and focuses on driving business results rather than looking at where work is done.
- Dell’s Connected Workplace program options for flexible work such as performing full-time job responsibilities from one to four days a week at a site other than primary location pursuant to a formal, ongoing work schedule or arrangement and Remote work (work from home) in which you will perform full-time responsibilities exclusively from a location outside of the primary location.
- Dell’s Flexible work practices also help to conserve natural resources and energy, reduce transportation-related pollution, promote public safety, lessen the strain on transportation systems and thus minimizing operating costs and environmental impacts.
- Dell follows the principle of equal opportunity employment for all employees.
- Working with Dell will bring your drive for dedication and precision problem-solving skills to a world of enabling IT transformation for millions of users worldwide.
- Dell provides its employees with a balanced lifestyle while fulfilling your personal and family needs and thus empowering your career growth and development.
- Working will Dell brings to the table skill building, gaining experience and learning new things.
- A career in Dell provides you with a professional environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
- Dell offer’s formal training options, individualized development programs, tools for 360-degree feedback, mentoring, networking, stretch assignments and growth opportunities.
- For more information visit https://jobs.dell.com/
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments