Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a public sector undertaking is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. BHEL is one of the leading PSUs in India. It is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL provides its services in the core sectors of the economy like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Renewable energy etc., while catering to various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, and Fertilisers etc. with its unmatched expertise.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
BHEL have its presence across the country. With massive expanse in International Operations, BHEL provides its employees ample opportunity to develop their competencies and hone their skills and talents. Career in BHEL will provide you an opportunity to work with a world-class organization having capabilities matching those of the world’s best. BHEL is providing solutions for a better tomorrow with a vision to become a global engineering enterprise.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has recently been selected as one of the Top 25 Best companies to work for in India. Significantly, the company is the only Public Sector Enterprise to figure in the distinguished list, compiled by way of an open, web-based survey for all salaried employees in India, conducted by Business Today magazine in partnership with PeopleStrong.
- Exciting career opportunities
- Higher avenues of Growth and development
- Equal opportunities for all
- Healthy work-life balance
- Make your lives better both professionally and personally
- BHEL provides you great opportunity to learn while working hard
- Working with BHEL provides great experience but the nature of jobs is highly demanding
- You will get a chance to become a part of a big community and will get time to reflect your ideas
- BHEL also provides health care benefits to its employees
- Saving plans as well as employee stock insurance plans makes employees future safe and secure
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments