Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited owned by Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India.
The BHEL Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure are as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
BHEL Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. BHEL Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in BHEL:
- Written Exam - GATE Exam
- Interview Round
- 60 percent or above in B.Tech , Class X and XII.
- Gap of up to one year is allowed.
Candidates are selected on the basis of GATE Scores
||Number of Questions
- The total time allotted to the written exam is 180 minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 times the total marks of the question.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also questions are asked from basic mathematics like speed distance time, algebra, arithmetic, probability, geometry, permutation combination, etc. Questions are also asked from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from subjects of engineering.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments