Flextronics International Ltd founded in 1969 by Joe McKenzie and Barbara Ann McKenzie, is an American supply chain solutions company that provides manufacturing, design, distribution and aftermarket facilities to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems. Flextronics is the world’s 2nd largest Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Company by revenue and a Global Fortune 500 company. Its operations span across 30 countries, totaling approximately 27.2 million square feet. Major customers of Flex include Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Ford Motor Company, Intel, Microsoft, Apple, etc.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) :Mike McNamara
- The corporation’s logo modifies into a new identity named as Flex in a blue color
Total Number of Employees
- Approximately 200,000 employees
- Flextronics to participate in two investor conferences in February, 2015 — Stifel 2015 Technology, Internet & Media Conference and Goldman Sachs Technology & Internet Conference 2015.
- Green Charge Networks partners with Flextronics to deploy Intelligent Energy Storage in United States. The partnership enables faster Time to Market for Green Charge Network's innovative power saving technology.
- Innovation Endeavors and Flextronics' Lab IX launch Farm2050, a collective to help solve Global Food Challenge.
- Unilife Corporation and Flextronics enter into Global Strategic Alliance. This agreement helps to further expand the production capacity and scale-up capability of Unilife's product portfolio.
- Flextronics won the first-place award in the 2014 Supply Chain Innovation Award™ competition at the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals' (CSCMP) Annual Global Conference in October, 2014.
- Lenovo honored Flextronics with the prestigious Supplier of the Year for Logistics Excellence Award for its excellent service and quality.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. honored Flextronics with the 2013 Manufacturing Partner of the Year award for its outstanding performance in the areas of quality, quantity, on-time delivery and product launch support
Flextronics Preparations Links