Flextronics International Ltd is an American supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flex is a Global Fortune 500 company based in the Silicon Valley and is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The Flextronics Test consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (C.S / I.T/E.C.E).
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions|
|Supply Chain Management||20|
- Verbal Abilitysection consists of questions from topic such as Antonyms, Synonyms, Fill in the blanks and Reading Comprehensions.
- Logical Reasoningsection consists of questions from topics such as seating arrangement,word rearrangement , Age problems and Puzzles.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Flextronics Preparation Links