Flextronics International Ltd is an American supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flex is a Global Fortune 500 company based in the Silicon Valley and is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Company by revenue.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Fidelity:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (C.S / I.T/E.C.E).
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- Education gap of not more than one year.
||No. of Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions related to Number System, Ratio & Proportion, Time and Distance, Time & work , Permutation & Combination.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from topic such as Antonyms, Synonyms, Fill in the blanks and Reading Comprehensions.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as seating arrangement, word rearrangement, Age problems and Puzzles.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing EXL selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Flextronics Preparation Links