Formerly known as Hughes Software Systems (HSS), Aricent draws its roots from this New Delhi based software solutions company, working in the field of VSAT based networks ,voice and data cellular telephony.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The name "Aricent Group" was a result of subsequent acquisition of Flextronics Software Systems (FSS) , the rebranded name of HSS by Flextronics ,further acquired for a whopping 900 million dollars by Kohlberg Kravis Capital (KKR) & Sequoia Capital. This transaction was the largest private equity buyout in the Indian industry.It was renamed Aricent in 2013 and is a forerunner among the top 20 Indian IT companies with over 40+ years of design experience through frog for including software products in telecommunications design, manufacturing and services for many Fortune 500 companies like Apple, Disney, GE ,Sony and many more.
- Redwood City, California, United States
- Chief Executive Officer(CEO) and Board Member - Frank Cern
- Chief Financial Officer(CFO) - Eric Johnson
- The logo of the company is the name of the company itself. So it’s philosophy and motto,“Communication Powers the World, Aricent Powers Communications”
Number of Employees:
- Over 10,000 + employees in over 19 countries.
- Aricent is a CMMI Level 5 certified company
- Received the Zinnov Award for #1 global telecom R&D services provider
- Aricent is listed among the “Top 50 companies of India in 2011” by Dataquest magazine
- Ranked in the Global Services 100 by the Global Services Magazine.
- Received numerous awards from the Industrial Designers Society of America/Fast Company Magazine, Communication Arts, American Institute of Graphic Artists, and other design competitions.
- Aricent Technologies is ranked top branded in Indian IT companies and ranked top in the Fortune India 500 list in 2011.
Aricent Preparation Links