Aricent is an IT services and global innovation company. The company develops software and its services are provided to service providers with operations in 19 countries. It also partners with the clients and help them to innovate, commercialize & evolve services and products for the connected world. The Aricent Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.E/B.tech (EEE/IT/CSE/EC/Telecom/Instrument).
- Graduates having minimum of 75 percent in graduation.
- No percentage bar in 10th and 12th.
- There should be no year gap.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||Number of Questions
||Time (in minutes)
Time allotted for the written exam is 120 minutes.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of maths questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, etc.
- Logical reasoning section consists of syllogisms and blood relations.
- Verbal section consists of questions from the topics like analogy, alphabetical puzzles, analytical reasoning etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from networking, operating system and languages.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Aricent Preparation Links