Founded in 1991 by Mr. Praveen Kankariya, Impetus is a software solutions & services company. The company works in 4 technology domains: Big data, Carrier Grade Systems, Enterprise Mobility and Cloud Engineering. Services such as R&D prototyping, sustenance engineering, test and performance enginereing are provided by the company. Their industry expertise ranges from digital media, fincance, network security to techcology and telecom. Impetus's manages its social responsibility through the ICare initiative that is committed to community service, primary education for children, and care for the elderly.
- Founder & Chief Executing Officer (CEO) - Mr. Praveen Kankariya
- Senior Vice President ( VP ) & Chief Technology Officer (CFO) - Mr. Pankaj Mittal
- Their logo has 'Impetus'.
- Undisclosed by the company.
Number of employees:
- Awarded Second Runners Up in Large Scale Category in the CSR Awards at the Amity Corporate Summit 2014.
- Impetus ranked among Top 100 India’s Best Companies To Work For 2014 and 2013 announced by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
- Impetus ranked among Top 50 India’s Best Companies To Work For 2012 announced by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
- Second prize in 'HSBC Living Business SME Award 2010’, the Corporate Social Responsibility Awards by The Energy and Resources Institute along with HSBC.
- GSMA's 2009 Mobile Innovation Global Award-APAC Tournament.
- Smart Workplace Awards 2008” sponsored by The Economic Times, Acer and Intel- for the ICE (Information, Communication and Entertainment) category.
- Impetus Technologies was declared as the winner of the Red Herring 100 Awards in 2008.
- Impetus is in the Top 10 Product Development/Engineering Services Companies, announced by the Silicon India magazine in 2008.
Impetus Preparations Links