Impetus Technologies is a privately held technology company specializing in software product development, and technology research and development (R&D) services. It was founded in 1991 by Praveen Kankariya. Impetus is headquartered in Los Gatos, California with development centers in Los Gatos, Noida, Indore and Bangalore.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (C.S /I.T).
- 70 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes.There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Apitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Impetus Preparation Links