Amdocs, founded in 1982 by Morris Kahn and Boaz Dotan, is a supplier of software and services to at least 250 entertainment, communication and media service providers in over 80 countries. Its services include business consulting, managed services, systems integration, project delivery and testing. The corporation also provides advertising and media products and services for local marketing service providers, including directory publishers.
- Chesterfield, Missouri, United States (corporate)
- Saint Peter Port, Guernsey (registered office)
- President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) — Eli Gelman
- CFO — Tamar Rapaport-Dagim
- Its logo consists of the company’s name in lower case letters.
Number of Employees:
- Amdocs wins MEF the Vendor of the Year in 2016.
- Amdocs wins Global Telecoms award.
- Amdocs and TIM Brasil win Global Telecoms Business Innovation award.
- Amdocs and Mtel win Global Telecoms Business Innovation award.
- Amdocs Master Enterprise Catalog (MEC) nominated for TM Forum’s Agile Business & IT award – Solution Provider category.
- Amdocs wins International Quality Innovation of the Year award for Amdocs BEAT™ — a software-based testing best-practices framework.
- Amdocs wins prestigious bandwidth optimization innovation of the year award.
- Eli Gelman ranked number 20 on the Global Telecoms Business magazine's Power 100 list for the industry.
- Amdocs wins the ITSMA 2014 Marketing Excellence Diamond award for Enabling Sales Channels.