Amdocs Limited is a provider of software and services for communications, media and entertainment industry . The company develops, implements and manages software and services for business support systems (BSS), including billing, customer relationship management (CRM), and for operations support systems (OSS). Amdocs is the market leader in Telecommunication Billing Services which forms the major strength of the company. Its products consist of softwares development to provide customer experience systems functionality for service providers. The Amdocs Test-Pattern and Selection-procedure are as follows:
Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.tech (CSE/ECE /IT).
- 60 percent in graduation is a must.
Pattern of Written Exam
||Number of Questions
||2 hours 15 mins
Total time: 2 hours 15 minutes. Overall the level of the paper is moderate
- Aptitude section consists of number system, profit and loss, sped time distance and probability.
- Verbal ability section consists of reading comprehension, para jumbling and synonyms, antonyms.
- Logical reasoning section consists of syllogisms and blood relations.
- Technical section consists of 4 sections each of pseudo code, C, UNIX and SQL.
- Automate section consists of 2 programs. A code is given, you can modify the bugs and get the relevant output which is given in the program. You are required to select one language from C, C++, Java before starting this section.
All tests are computer based. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.