Wipro is a global IT service provider. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, India. The main function of the company is that it works as an IT consulting and outsourcing service company. The company also provides with deep technology expertise and a vertically aligned business model.
Wipro Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, the selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Wipro Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Wipro:
- Written Exam
- Wipro Interview Process
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Above 50 percent marks in Class X and XII and 60 percent or more in B.Tech.
- No backlogs are allowed.
- A gap of up to two years is allowed for valid reasons.
||Number of Questions
||Time Allotted(in mins)
- Aptitude section covers Verbal, Quantitative Ability and Logical Reasoning sections. Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, error based, sentence completion, etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Reasoning section consists of questions based on puzzles, blood relations, statements & arguments, coding decoding, data interpretation, data sufficiency, number series etc.
- Coding section involves questions from subjects like Data structure and Algorithms, C & C++ programming, JAVA. This section is of higher difficulty level. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Essay/Paragraph writing section is based on any situation or scenario which contains minimum 200-400 word limit. It is also a computer based test.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Wipro Interview Process
Wipro Interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses studied, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing Oracle Recruitment Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.