Tavant Technologies is a company of IT services and Computer software. Founded in 2000 as Haathi.com and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the company works in eBusiness, Capital Market, Consumer Lending, Outsourced Product Development and eMedia. The Tavant Technologies Test-Pattern and Selection Process are as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must be a B.Tech(CSE,ECE and IT)
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and B.Tech).
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of Questions
||Time allotted(in minutes)
The written test is conducted by AMCAT. The total time allotted for the exam is 60 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from simple basic mathematics, data interpretation, logical reasoning and verbal sections.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics like C/C++, database, computer networks, data structure and operating system.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate.
Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Apply directly at http://www.tavant.com/careers
Tavant-Technologies Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments