Schneider Electric SE is a multinational company which manufactures products such as building automation, switches and sockets, industrial safety systems, electric power distribution, electrical grid automation, and critical power and cooling for data centers. Founded in 1836, it is the parent organization of Square D, Pelco, APC and many others. Schneider Electric is one of the Fortune Global 500 companies and is a part of Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. The company has made its business in three major sectors which are Urbanization, Digitization, and Industrialization and producing its products for various segments such as Connected Products, Edge Control, and Apps, Analytics and Services. Schneider mainly targets its business in major four energy intensive end markets like Building (45 %), Industry (21%), Infrastructure (20%), and Datacenter & Networks (14%).
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Founder — Eugene Schneider
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) – Jean Pascal Tricoire
- Vice – Chairman and Lead Director – Leo Apotheker
- The entire logo represents the name of the company.
Total Number of Employees
- In 2016, the company was ranked 5 in Top 15 European Supply Chain Organizations.
- Schneider Electric was listed in Top ranking in Navigant Research Leader board Report in the year 2016.
- Awarded with Awesome Legendary Leadership Award in 2016.
- Fortune considered the company as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2015.
- It was listed in Brand Finance Global 500 in the year 2015.
- In 2014, European Commission awarded Schneider with 2014 Sustainable Energy Europe Award.
Schneider Preparations Links