Sapient is a marketing and consulting company that provides business, marketing, and technology services to clients. The company operates three divisions, Sapient Nitro, Sapient Global Markets and Sapient Government Services.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Minimum 6.5 CGPA or 65 % throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- Gap of one year is allowed in Academics.
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science /Electronics/’I.T).
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Testing Areas||No. of questions|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 120 minutes with different time limits for different sections. The pattern of negative marking is quite different from other exams. In aptitude section, 0.25 will be deducted for every unanswered question and In case of technical section, 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong and unanswered question.
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
- Quantitative section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from the topics like C outputs, Pointers, C++, Sorting related to time complexity, stable sorting.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, line arrangements, statement-assumption, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Sapient Preparation Links