Most of the companies conduct technical tests as a part of their placement selection process. The main focus of these tests is on the technical skills and subject knowledge. Generally, the tests contain the questions related to the student’s specialization such as computers, electronics, electrical, civil, mechanical, etc. The best way to prepare for these tests is to revise your subjects thoroughly and have a grasp of the fundamentals.
Following are some basic points which one should be kept in mind while preparing for the technical tests.
- Always update with the latest test pattern of a specific company.
- Focus on the basics fundamentals of core subjects related to your specialization.
- Work on your practical as well as theoretical knowledge.
- Identify the areas in which you are comfortable with.
- The syllabus and the pattern of the technical tests for companies vary according to the company domains and requirements.
However, this section is not a part of this company’s placement process.