PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is an industry of professional services, headquartered in London. Founded in 1998, the company is one of the Big Four auditors. It is mainly deal with assurance, tax and advisory.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be B.Tech /B.E.
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying
- Candidate must have 60 percent or 6 C.G.P.A throughout
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted(in minutes)|
The total time allotted for the written exam is 54 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Numerical Test section consists of questions based on topics such as algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry etc. In general, the section difficulty level varies from easy to moderate.
- Verbal Ability section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
- Logical Reasoning section checks the reasoning skills of the candidate. The section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. Questions are based on topics such as puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, etc. In general, the difficulty level varies from easy to moderate.
Overall the level of the paper varies from moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.