After a merger between Price Waterhouse and Cooper & Lybrand in 1998, Price waterhouse Cooper was formed. PwC is not only a second largest company of professional services but also one of the Big Four Auditors. In 2016, it is the fifth largest privately owned industry in US. The company provides the services like Assurance, Tax Advisory, Financial Advisory, Legal, and Consulting. The company serves across 157 countries in 756 locations with a workforce of more than 223,000 people. PwC was ranked as one of the world’s most prestigious accounting firm for seven successive years by Vault Accounting 50.
- Chairman - Robert E. Moritz
- The logo of the company contains three things (a) symbol, (b) connector, and (c) wordmark. Wordmark shows the initials of the company's name. The connecting bar at the left side makes the connection between symbol and wordmark. The logo shows the deep relationship between the company and its customers. The five transparent panels are illustrative of the bits of knowledge, mastery, and experience that the company conveys to its connections.
Total Number of Employees
- The company was ranked #9 as Best Firm to Work for by Consulting Magazine in 2016.
- The company was awarded Fortune Award as the Best Workplaces for Parents in 2016.
- In 2016, PwC has ranked #5 in Top 50 Companies for Diversity list.
- The CEO of the company, Bob Moritz was awarded CR Magazine Awards in 2012
- PwC was ranked #1 in Training’s Top 125 list for consecutive three years in 2010.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments