Mu-Sigma, founded by Dhiraj Rajaram in 2004, is a category defining decision sciences and Big Data Analytics Company, helping enterprise organizes better data driven decision making. The company has its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, US. The company has ISO 27001 certification. Mu-Sigma serves more than 125 companies in Fortune 500 companies.
- Founder — Dhiraj Rajaram
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Ambiga Dhiraj
- The entire logo is used to convey the meaning intended i.e μ means Mu and σ means Sigma. Hence, Mu-Sigma symbolizes the mean and the standard deviation respectively of a probability distribution.
Total Number of Employees
- In 2016, Fortune named Mu-Sigma to the Unicorn category the billion dollar technology startup
- Mu-Sigma was listed among TechWeek 100 in 2015.
- Mu-Sigma founder, Dhiraj Rajaram was ranked 37 on the Fortune Magazine 40 under 40 list in 2013.
- Mu-Sigma was ranked 907 in Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies in 2012.
- Dhiraj Rajaram won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year India Award 2012 in the services category.
- Mu-Sigma was ranked 386 in Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies in 2011.
Mu-Sigma Preparations Links