Mu Sigma headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, US is a big data analytics and decision sciences company helping companies systemize better data-driven decision making. The recruitment in Mu Sigma is done for many technical posts.
Mu Sigma conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 6 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Round 1: Mu Sigma Aptitude (MuApt)
- Round 2: Video Synthesis
- Round 3: Pseudo Code & case study
- Round 4:Technical Interview
- Round 5: HR Interview
- Applicant should be an engineering graduate from any recognized university
- Minimum of 70% & above or 7.0 & above (CGPA) in graduation are required.
- No backlogs are allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
|Logical Reasoning & Verbal
The total time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Mu Sigma Aptitude & Personality Test consists of questions on Quant, Critical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning. Questions are generally based on time & works, percentages, data sufficiency.
- Video SynthesisThis round tests the listening and grasping skills. In this round, a video will be shown and you will be asked to summarize it.
- Pseudo Code & Case Study round consists of a written test wherein a pseudo code will be given and you have to write the output. And in Case Study a situation will be given and some questions will be asked to that problem. This round is for 30 minutes.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next rounds.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Mu Sigma Preparation Links