Mu Sigma headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, US is a big data analytics and decision sciences company helping companies systemize better data-driven decision making. The recruitment in Mu Sigma is done for many technical posts.
Mu Sigma conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 6 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Mu Sigma Aptitude & Personality Test (MuApt)
- Video Synthesis
- Pseudo Code & case study
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Applicant should be an engineering graduate from any recognized university
- Minimum of 60% in graduation are required.
- No backlogs are allowed.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time(in minutes)|
|Quant & Logic||15|| 90 Minutes|
The total time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes. There is 0.5 negative markingexcept in personality section in the paper.
- Mu Sigma Aptitude & Personality Test consists of questions on Quant, Critical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning. Questions are generally based on time & works, percentages, data sufficiency.
- Language:Language section contains grammar, fill in the blanks and RCs.
- Critical Thinking:This section includes questions related to visual thinking and visual representation.
- Video SynthesisThis round tests the listening and grasping skills. In this round, a video will be shown and you will be asked to summarize it.
- Pseudo Code & Case Study round consists of a written test wherein a pseudo code will be given and you have to write the output. And in Case Study a situation will be given and some questions will be asked to that problem. This round is for 30 minutes.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next rounds that are Group Discussion and interviews.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Mu Sigma Preparation Links