Ittiam Systems is an Embedded Software and Systems Design Company which specializes in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) based applications in Multimedia and Communications domains. Its core competencies include RTL Design, Multimedia Codec, Middleware, Board Design and Application Software. Ittiam has a global customer base of over 300 companies in OEM / ODM industry and ASIC / SOC industry. The Ittiam Test-Pattern and Selection-Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. You will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
- Verbal section consists of topics from the general English grammar like synonyms and antonyms.
- Reasoning section consists of topics like Analogy, Syllogisms, Data Interpretation etc.
- Aptitude section consists of topics like SI & CI, Averages etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from the areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.