Integreon is an industry of accounting and legal, headquartered in New York (US).The company deals with Legal services, Business services, Document services and Research services. The major specialties of the company are Legal Processing Outsourcing (LPO), Electronic Delivery and Knowledge Management.
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
- Minimum 65 percent throughout the degree.
- No backlogs should be there.
- Candidates should have passed their B.E. /B. Tech. in (CS/IT/ EE /EC) or MCA with 60% and above marks
Pattern of Written Exam:
The breakup of Integreon test pattern is given below:
|Sections||No. of questions||Time Allotted(in mins)|
The total time allotted for this section is 45 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
This section consists of questions on language proficiency. The total time allotted for this section is 15 minutes.
- Quantitative section consists of questions based on probability, age, average, heights and distances, pipes and cisterns.
- Reasoning section consists of questions based on coding - decoding and work and time
Overall the level of the paper is of moderate level. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.