Infogain is a worldwide enterprise of IT services which deals with digital transformation, Oracle knowledge, Mobility and Cloud services and support. Founded in 1990, it is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. It mainly offers the specialty in Insurance Solutions, Applications Management Services and Cloud Solutions.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Sections||No. of questions||Time allotted(in mins)|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitudesection features the questions from the topics related to mathematics and logical reasoning.
- Englishsection consists of questions based on topics like synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, fill ups.
- TechnicalSection consists of questions related to topics C/C++, Database, Computer Networks, Data Structure.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Hughes-Systique Preparation Links