Hewlett Packard (HP) is an IT company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, US. The main function of HP is that it provides technology solutions and services to clients that may include small and medium sized enterprises, large enterprises, health and education sectors, etc.
Complete Test Series for Hewlett Packard
Bag your Dream Job Today Comprehensive Online TestsExtensive Bank of 250+ QuestionsAcquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 65 percent throughout(Class X,XII and B.Tech).
- No backlogs.
- Gap in education upto 1 year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 75 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- English Languagesection consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, error based, vocabulary, sentence ordering etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, permutation & combination, profit & loss, HCF, LCM, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section involved questions from Computer concepts and C language. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Hewlett-Packard Preparation Links