Godrej & Boyce is a core company headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company mainly functions in real estate, consumer products, industrial engineering, appliances, furniture, security & agricultural products.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Design test and Essay Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- A total of 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and B.Tech).
- No backlogs.
- Education gap of not more than 1 year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions|
|Aptitude Test (Quant+ Logical + Verbal)||40|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 15 minutes. There is ¼ negative marking in the paper.
- English Language section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. The questions based on RC's are generally synonym type. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, etc.
- Analytical Ability section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, Blood relations and Seating arrangements.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.