FMR LLC (Fidelity Management and Research) or Fidelity Investments is an American multinational financial services corporation. It is one of the largest mutual fund and financial services groups in the world. Founded in 1946, the company has since served North American investors. Fidelity Ventures is its venture capital arm. Fidelity International Limited (FIL) was an international affiliate founded in 1969, serving most countries in the rest of the world.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Fidelity:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Fresh engineering graduates in stream of Information Technology, Computer Science, or ECE can participate in the written test.
- No backlogs.
- They should have a minimum of 70-80% marks in graduation and 80% marks in 10th and 12th class.
|No. of Questions
- Time allotted for the written exam is 45 minutes.
- Aptitude section comprises of questions from average, distance, age problems, profit & loss, time & work, compound interest, probability etc.
- Technical section comprises of questions from C, C++, Java, Unix, Data Structure, RDBMS concepts etc.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing EXL selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Fidelity Preparation Links