Fidelity investment is a global financial services company founded by Mr Edward Johnsson II in 1946. It provides IRA planning, brokerage services, mutual funds, ETFs, benifit programs for employee investments. Fidelity labs explores emerging technology trends amnd implement them to benifit it's customers. Another venture of Fidelity is Fidelty Charitable that allows donors to establish a dedicated donor-advised fund to support their favorite charities in the short term and create a systematic plan for longer term philanthropic goals.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Founder - Edward Johnson II
- Chairwoman and Chief Executive Officer - Abigail Johnson
- President- Kathy Murphy
- Their logo has 'Fidelity Investments
Total Number of Employees
- More than 45,000 employees (2016)
- Temkin's No. 1 Customer Experience Rating 2015.
- Best Overall Online Broker by Kiplinger's magazine, December 2014
- Best long-term investing online broker by Barron's Idustry Review - Fidelity was ranked best online broker for long-term investing and fifth overall in 2009, sixth overall in 2010 and 2011, eleventh overall in 2012, and ninth overall in 2013 and 2014.
- Winner Best Cash-Back Credit Cards in America by Credit.com, April 2014.
- Best credit cards of 2014 by Cardratings.com, May 2014
Fidelity Preparations Links