Expedia Inc. is one of the leading firms including online travel brands like Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Trivango. It is headquartered in Washington, U.S. The company provides travel services and products to travel agencies and service providers.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview I
- Technical Interview II
- HR Interview
- Fresh engineering graduates in stream of Information Technology, Computer Science, or ECE can participate in the written test.
- They should have a minimum of 75% marks in graduation and 70% marks in 10th and 12th class.
- No backlogs.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The Expedia written Test Pattern consists of the following sections:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
Time allotted for the written exam is 71 mins. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal Ability section features the questions from the topics like from error in sentences, rearrangement, passages and jumbled sentences.
- Reasoning Ability section consists of the basics of reasoning, with questions from basics like pattern matching, seating arrangements, hierarchy based questions etc. It is of moderate level and can be excelled based only on the candidate's cognitive skills.
- Technical section consists of basic questions from the topics of C language, C++ and also from JAVA domain. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Coding section contains questions based on arrays, data structure.
Overall level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round..
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Expedia Preparation Links