Expedia Inc. is one of the leading firms including online travel brands like Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Trivango. It is headquartered in Washington, U.S. The company provides travel services and products to travel agencies and service providers.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Expedia:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview-1
- Technical Interview-2
- HR Interview
- Fresh engineering graduates in stream of Information Technology, Computer Science, or ECE can participate in the written test.
- They should have a minimum of 75% marks in graduation and 70% marks in 10th and 12th class.
- No backlogs.
||No. of Questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal Ability section features the questions from the topics like from error in sentences, rearrangement, passages and jumbled sentences.
- Reasoning Ability section consists of the basics of reasoning, with questions from basics like pattern matching, seating arrangements, hierarchy based questions etc. It is of moderate level and can be excelled based only on the candidate's cognitive skills.
- Technical section consists of basic questions from the topics of C language, C++ and also from JAVA domain. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Coding section contains questions based on arrays, data structure.
- Overall level of the paper is moderate to difficult.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing EXL selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Expedia Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments