E&Y is formerly known as Ernst & Young, is a multinational company of professional services. It has headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company also works in tax, transaction, accounting, advisory and financial services.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in E&Y:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview (45 mins approx.)
- HR Interview (15 mins approx.)
- 60% in Class X , XII and 65% in graduation
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
||No. of Questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
- Situation Strength Test section contains questions based on business scenario which will test the skills on task management, decision making
- Numerical Ability section contains questions on charts and graphs. This section is mainly related to data interpretation.
- Verbal Ability section consists of topics like reading comprehension, fill ups, antonyms, synonyms, etc.
- Reasoning Ability section contains questions which will check logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. But there is sectional time limit present in the test.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing E & Y selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments