EY is formerly known as Ernst & Young, is a multinational company of professional services. It has headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company also works in tax, transaction, accounting, advisory and financial services.
The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60% throughout in (Class X , XII) and 65% in graduation
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The EY test pattern features the following:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
|Situational Strength test||20||No limit|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 42 minutes.
- Situation Strength Test section contains questions based on business scenario which will test the skills on task management, decision making
- Numerical Ability section contains questions on charts and graphs. This section is mainly related to data interpretation.
- Verbal Ability section consists of topics like reading comprehension, fill ups, antonyms, synonyms, etc.
- Reasoning Ability section contains questions which will check logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. But there is sectional time limit present in the test. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.