CoCubes Technologies, is a venture funded firm based out of Gurgaon. The company derives its name from the first two alphabets of the three words, connecting. colleges. companies. The firm is one of the major assessment and employee hiring company like AMCAT or eLitmus. The firm works simultaneously with both the corporate companies and universities, thus creating opportunities for the students in the corporate world through conducting online assessments for numerous different companies (on/off campus drives).
CoCubes is basically an employability assessment test which focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors of candidates. In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application.
Following types of companies use the test score in order to recruit the candidates for the various job profiles.
- IT Product
- IT Services
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
The CoCubes written test pattern is sub-divided in the following sections:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
Domain Specific(Technical ) Test
- Knowledge based section consists of three sub sections which includes Aptitude, Domain Specific and Computer Fundamentals.
- Aptitude section consists of Quantitative, verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning Section
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions from aptitude basic permutation combination, probability, time and distance, time and work, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Number Systems, etc
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions related to visual reasoning, attention to details, blood relationships, coding-decoding, series, etc.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from sentence rearrangement, sentence correction and reading comprehension, antonyms, synonyms, etc
- Technical section consists of o/p, complexity, C language, computer networks and database management systems.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Technical & HR Interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing CoCubes Selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
Co-Cubes Preparation Links