CoCubes Technologies, is a venture funded firm based out of Gurgaon. The company derives its name from the first two alphabets of the three words, connecting. colleges. companies. The firm is one of the major assessment and employee hiring company like AMCAT or eLitmus. The firm works simultaneously with both the corporate companies and universities, thus creating opportunities for the students in the corporate world through conducting online assessments for numerous different companies (on/off campus drives).
Complete Test Series for Cocubes
Bag your Dream Job Today Comprehensive Online TestsExtensive Bank of 250+ QuestionsAcquire Essential Domain Skills
The firm ensures that corporate companies get suitable and worthy candidates and so, college students get a chance to prove themselves through Cocubes PRE-ASSESS@ Test.
Company conducts recruitment process to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
Pattern of Written Exam:
The CoCubes written test pattern is sub-divided in the following sections:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
|English Usage test|
|Domain Specific(Technical ) Test||30||30|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 90 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions from aptitude basic permutation combination, probability, time and distance, time and work, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Number Systems, etc
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions related to visual reasoning, attention to details, blood relationships, coding-decoding, series, etc.
- English Usage test section consists of questions from sentence rearrangement, sentence correction and reading comprehension, antonyms, synonyms, etc
- Technical section consists of o/p, complexity, C language, computer networks and database management systems.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Co-Cubes Preparation Links