Cadence Design Systems Inc. is an American multinational industry of EDA and engineering services. The company is a provider of semiconductor IP, integrated circuits, system on chips, circuit boards and other electronic design technologies. Cadence Design, headquartered in San Jose, California, develops software which is used to design printed circuit boards, intellectual properties (IPs).
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Cadence:
- Written Exam
- 2 Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech.
- 65 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
Cadence Test Pattern is as the following:
||Number of Questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
- Time allotted for 100 questions are 90 minutes. There is a negative marking in the paper.
- Analytical ability section consists of questions from the topics like boats & streams problems, odd one out, direction problems, trains & pipes, cisterns, time and work etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from the topics like C/C++, Database, Computer networks, Digital Logics Design, etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Technical & HR Interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing Black Rock Selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Cadence Preparation Links