Cadence Design Systems is one of the leading companies of EDA and software engineering services. Founded in 1988, the company provides software which helps the engineers to design integrated circuits, SoCs (System on Chips), printed circuits boards. The company mainly targeted on ASIC and FPGA designs engineers. Cadence is named as one of the "Top 50 Best place to work in Silicon Valley" by Sans Jose Magazine.
The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2013 and launched the online courses which are known as Functional Hardware Verification.
- Sans Jose, California, Unites States
- President and CEO – Lip-Bu Tan
- The logo of the company is the name of the company itself written in a black font color.
Number of Employees:
- In 2016, Cadence has ranked 15 on World’s Best Multinational Workplace for second year in a row.
- Cadence was awarded for the #1 Best Workplace in Ireland.
- In 2015, the company has been ranked high on the list of Top ED employers
- Cadence was ranked 15 on Glassdoor’s list of the highest paying companies of America in 2015.
- In 2015, Cadence board member, Jim Plummer, has been awarded the IEEE Founders Medal.
- In 2014, Bloomberg ranked Cadence in the Top 20 Tech Turnaround.