Elite National Level Talent Hunt (NLTH) is held by Wipro to hire the most talented engineers across the country. The eligible candidates are required to go through an online assessment and interview. The test is tentatively scheduled between 18th January – 23rd January 2021. Given below are the detailed eligibility criteria for Wipro:
Wipro Elite NLTH - Eligibility Criteria
NLTH is open to all engineering graduates (B.E./B.Tech/5 years Integrated-M.Tech) of year 2021. Candidates are eligible irrespective of their engineering stream. Additionally, the candidates need to fulfill the following academic criteria:
- Candidate must have scored atleast 60% in class 10th and 12th.
- Candidate must have attained a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidate must have scored 65% or CGPA equivalent of 65% and above.
- If the candidate has participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months, he/she is ineligible for Elite.
- Candidate must have completed all exams/viva/training/any pending attendance requirement with his/her college by year 2021. All the backlogs should have been cleared at the time of selection process.
- An education gap of maximum 3 years is allowed between class 10th and graduation.
Wipro Elite NLTH - Registration Process
The registrations for Elite NLTH test have begun from 10th December 2020 and will end of 5th January 2021. All the engineering colleges are notified of the drive. Candidates are required to register at the official careers site of Wipro: careers.wipro.com
Given below are the step-by-step guidelines for registration of NLTH:
- On the official careers site, click on ‘Register Now’.
- You will be redirected to a registration form. Fill the requisite details as per the given and submit the form.
- You will get a confirmation message informing that you have completed Step 1. Now complete the second step and add the required details.
- You will receive your boarding pass and venue details in your email.
After the completion of drive, you will be informed about the selection/rejection within 10-15 days. In case, you fail to clear the process once, you can’t attend any Wipro recruitment drive till the next 6 months. Check the official guidelines before you apply.