Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. The company has historically focused on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates.
Adobe Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Adobe Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Adobe:
- Written Exam
- Adobe Interview Process
- 65% in Class X, XII and 70% in graduation or CGPA 7.
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
The Adobe test pattern features the following:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Aptitude Test||60||60 mins|
|Technical (MCQ) + coding Test (Subjective)||2||60 mins|
- The total time allotted to the written exam is 120 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude Test section consists of three sections which contains verbal ability, quantitative aptitude and analytical reasoning.
- Verbal Ability section includes questions from reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, antonyms, synonyms, sentence completion, and para jumbles.
- Quantitative Aptitude section includes topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, number system
- Analytical Reasoning section involves easy solving puzzles, coding, blood relations, tables, etc.
- Coding section consists of questions from C language, Data Structures and Bit Manipulation. This section was a bit tough and thorough preparation was required.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. But there is sectional time limit present in the test. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Adobe Interview Process
Adobe Interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
- Technical interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
- To check more availability of information, the applicants can visit http://www.adobeindia.com/careers and gather information.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments