Robert Bosch is the world’s largest supplier of automotive components measured by 2011 revenues. It produces a wide array of products like automotive parts (includes brakes, controls, fuel systems, starter motors, and steering systems) , power tools, security systems, home appliances and building products.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company was started with the opening of Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering in Stuttgart on 15 November 1886. The following year they made the first low-voltage magneto for stationary petrol engines which has also become the symbol for Bosch.
Bosch has more than 350 subsidiaries across over 60 countries and its products are sold all over the world. Over 92% of the shares are held by Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH (a charitable foundation).
- Founder – Robert Bosch
- Chief Executive Officer - Volkmar Denner
- The logo “armature within a circle” is based on continuity. The logo has gone through many changes over the years. One can see these transformations on their company page.
Total Number of Employees
- 375,00 employees ( as of December 31, 2015)
- In 2016, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions have won SAP Partner 2016 Award.
- The company was awarded with Xing New York Award 2016
- World’s largest manufacturer of automotive parts.
- All Bosch locations are both ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 14001 certified (environmental protection)
Robert Bosch Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments