Founded in 1987, STMicroelectronics is a multinational manufacturing industry of electronics and semiconductors. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It is also known as ST which stands for life. augmented and it is one of the largest companies of semiconductor in the world. Also, it is the leading industry of semiconductor chip maker of Europe. STMicroelectronics is the leading industry of Integrated Device Manufacturer which manufactures products of all electronic sections. The company has over 75 offices of sales and marketing across 35 countries and has 11 manufacturing sites. The company shared the trade on New York Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana, and Euronext Paris. STMicroelectronics mainly deals with smart power, automotive, application processor & digital consumer, and MEMS and Sensors.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- President and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) – Carlo Bozotti
- Chairman of the supervisory board - Didier Lombard
- The logo of the company represents the initials of the company i.e ST
Total Number of Employees
- The company has won MEMS Manufacturer Year of the Award in Aug 2016.
- STMicroelectronics was the winner of Innovation Award during the European Nanoelectronics Forum held in Rome, Italy in 2016.
- In 2013, the company was awarded with Excellence in Sustainability Award by Cisco.
- In Geneva, 2002, Celestica recognized the company with First Year Global Supplier Award.
- The company’s Malta plant got the Management Award for Sustainable Development in 2002.
StMicroelectronics Preparations Links