Sony Corporation commonly referred to as Sony is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Its diversified business is primarily focused on the electronics, game, entertainment and financial services sectors. The company is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets. .
The Sony-Test-Pattern and Selection Process is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech(Computer Science).
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time Allotted (in minutes)|
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section also consists questions from data interpretation and simplification. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal Questions This section consists of basic english questions such as Reading comprehension, synonyms & antonyms, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks along with questions from instrumentation and other related electronics subject, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments