Founded in 2010,Snapdeal is India's leading online marketplace with the wide range of more than 35 million products across 800+ different categories. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company provides the e-commerce space to various categories like Electronics and Cameras, Kitchenware, Home daccor, Footwear, Health and many more.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Fresh engineering graduates in stream of Information Technology, Computer Science, MCA or ECE can participate in the written test.
- They should have a minimum of 75% marks in graduation and 70% marks in 10th and 12th class
- No backlogs
Pattern of Written Exam:
- The Snapdeal written Test Pattern consists of the following sections
|Section||No. of questions||Time Limit|
|Quantitative Aptitude + Computer Science||20||60|
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Computer Science section consists of questions from the topics like database, computer networks, data structure, C/C++.
- Coding section contains questions based on C/C++ language, Java, data structure.
Overall level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Snapdeal Preparation Links