is a French industry of building materials, established in 1665 and headquartered in La Defense, Courbevoie, France. The company is a part of Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Initially, it is the industry of glass manufacturing but now it has expanded its business to variety of construction products, building distribution and high performance products. The company deals mainly with three sectors: Building Distribution, Construction Products, and Innovative Materials.
- La Defense, Courbevoie, France
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) – Pierre- Andrề de Chalendar
- The logo of the company is basically indicates the functionality of the company. The logo contains the image of outline of the buildings.
Total Number of Employees
- 185,364 employees (end of 2013)
- In 2015, Saint Gobain was bestowed with LeBow College Business Social Impact Award.
- The company was awarded with centennial award for corporate stewardship in 2015.
- Saint Gobain was honored with energy star award 2015 for seven successive years by U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
- Philadelphia PRSA recognized the company with 46th Annual Pepperpot Awards.
- It was awarded with 2013 employer of the year award by New England Clean Energy Council.
Saint-Gobain Preparations Links