NIIT Technologies is a leading IT company which fulfills the requirements of clients across Australia, America, Asia and Europe. Founded in 2004, the company mainly deals with banking, travel and transportation, manufacturing and banking and financial services.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 65% throughout in (Class X, XII) and 70% in graduation or CGPA 7.
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted(in minutes)
The total time allotted in the written exam is 135 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, permutation & combination, profit & loss, HCF, LCM, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section involved questions from Computer Programs, Data structures & Basic algorithms and C programming.
- Coding section consists of questions from C language, Data structure, and Basic algorithms. It is a paper based exam.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
NIIT-Technologies Preparation Links