is a Bangalore based IT services company majority owned by Hewlett-Packard. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. The Mphasis Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure
are as follows:
The Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Online Written Test(AMCAT)
- Technical / HR Interview
- Versant Test
- 60 percent or above in academics with no history of backlogs (Xth , XIIth and Graduation).
- Specialized in CSE/IT/EEE/ECE branch only.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted(in minutes)
The total time allotted for the written exam is 120 minutes.There is no negative marking in the exam
- Verbal Abilitysection consists of reading comprehensions tenses, articles, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- Logical Reasoning consists of questions on coding & decoding, blood relations & small topics
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, permutation & combination, profit & loss, HCF, LCM, geometry, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics of C++ , Java , DBMS and O.S.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Mphasis Preparation Links