Micro Focus Inc.is a multinational software and services company headquartered in Newbury, United Kingdom. It has been instrumental in making a focus for technology and software development. It contributed to the emergence of local area networks, which displaced the dominant mainframe computing model and changed computing worldwide.The Test Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent in B.Tech and Class X and XII.
- Education gap should not be more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted (in mins)
The total time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics such as Time, Speed & Distance, Heights and Distances, Seating Arrangements, Verbal Reasoning and Visual Reasoning.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as Microprocessors, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, etc.
- C Programming section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++ and System Concepts.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
MicroFocus Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments