Founded in 1976,Microfocus International is an IT firm based in Newbury, United Kingdom. The company deals with software services as well as consulting services which includes Identity access & Security, OpenStack private cloud, Host Connectivity, IT operations management tools and COBOL development & mainframe.
In the early years, the company mainly focused on COBOL products and it became the very first industry to award with Queen’s Award in 1981.
From 2013 – 2016, Microfocus acquired many companies such as Progress Software, IONA Technologies, Novell, SUSE, Serena Software and many more. On September 2016, Microfocus has announced a ‘spin-merge’with Hewlett Packard Enterprise where “non- core” software of HPE would be acquired. The HPE holds the 50.1% shares of the merged company.
- Newbury, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Executive Chairman - Kevin Loosemore
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Stephen Murdoch
- The logo of the company contains the name of the company .
Total Number of Employees
- Undisclosed by the company
- Microfocus won 2016 Web Award organized by Web Market Association for the outstanding achievement in the field of web development.
- In 2015, SUSE has awarded with Editor’s Choice Award.
- Microfocus – Net IQ has selected for the Best Identity Management Solution in the SC Awards 2015.
Microfocus Preparations Links